Only a short time in Dublin? This is the best way to see the most stuff in the shortest time and better still, If you’re going to be here a while, this is the best way of finding the kind of things you want to see more of during your stay. Either way we recommend you join us at 10.10am for this FREE, 3 hour tour, led by fun, friendly, knowledgeable guides.
Dublin’s BEST Pub Crawl – bar none! Our in-depth research involved crawling through every bar, lounge and dive in the city to make sure you got the best!
Meeting up with backpackers from other Dublin Hostels, we set off from the Mercantile Pub every evening at 8pm. The cost? The ridiculously low price of €12 will get you:
• FREE glass of Guinness on arrival at The Mercantile
• FREE Shot in every bar
• FREE club entry & VIP Club entrance!
• Discounted drink specials at every bar
• Beer pongs & Flip cup! (Yes, it’s that sort of pub crawl!)
• Live music (well remember, this is Dublin!)
The Dublin Pub crawl led by a bunch of barking mad, barely house-trained, but unquestionably knowledgeable, experienced local guides. Book your tickets at the reception – and maybe pick up some aspirin, just in case.