* Check-in: from 3 pm – Due to COVID-19, until further notice, an estimated arrival time will be requested to avoid crowds at the reception and to allow for social distancing.
(If you are coming later than 2 am of the next day after your arrival date, please inform us asap by email or your booking will be fully charged, canceled and treated as a NoShow)
* Check-out: until 11 am.
* No smoking or vaping inside the building. Smoking is only permitted outside on the 1st floor outdoor terrace, which is open every day between 8 am and 10 pm.
* There is a zero-tolerance policy for drugs and alcohol on the premises. No outside alcohol is allowed in the hostel.
* No food and drinks allowed inside the rooms.
* Only 1 person per POD is allowed. Please use the bed that’s assigned to you at check-in.
* Quiet time is from 11 pm – 8 am in the rooms and corridors.
* No Curfew
* A valid photo ID (passport, ID card for EU citizens only) is required at check-in and it must be in the same name as the reservation. (Driving license is accepted in Spain for Spanish citizens only)
* In Shared dormitories are allowed only adults over 18 years old. Guests under 18 years old are permitted in private dorms only and only if accompanied by adult, they must bring also completed Parental Consent Form. (In Spain guests under 18 years old cannot share their room with anyone who is not part of their group). Failure to adhere to this rule will result in automatic Cancellation with no refund given.
* A security pass will be issued for each guest at check-in. After 11 pm, the security pass will be required to access the property.
* Breakfast is served daily between 8 am and 11.30 am and can be purchased from our staff for 7 Eur
* We do not accept Stag/Hen/Bachelor parties
* Failure to comply with the policies will result in eviction of the whole party.
* No pets are allowed at the hostel with the exception of guide dogs.
* Our Cancellation policy is 63 hours before arrival – you can cancel for free up to 63 hours before check-in time (15:00) in case of Fully Flexible rate. If you cancel within 63 hours before check-in time, your booking becomes non-refundable, no modifications or free cancellations are allowed.
* In case of Non-refundable rates – the booking becomes non-refundable after you made a booking.
* Due to many false bookings we are using 14 days pre-payment system for Fully Flexible rate, but still following your Cancellation Policy. In case prepayment was already done and you cancel before your Free Cancellation policy expires, we will do full refund.
* In case of No-Shows – you do not show up and you do not notify us to our email email@example.com that you are still coming later, your booking will be canceled as a No-Show and total stay will be charged, no refunds are allowed.
* We have a 14 days maximum stay policy.
* If you book a bed in shared dormitory for more nights– we can not guarantee that you will stay for all consecutive nights in the same bed and the same room (always respecting the category of the room you booked)
* If you are a group, we suggest you to book a private dormitory room to make sure you will be all together. If you book just separate beds (even in amount of booked dormitory), we cannot guarantee you that all members of the group will be in the same room. It always depends on many factors as availability in the moment, special needs of other bookings, other group bookings, time when you made a booking, season, occupancy etc.
* special needs – if you have any special needs like health problems etc., we suggest you to communicate it with us as soon as possible via firstname.lastname@example.org. Even like that we can not guarantee you special conditions (lower beds, preferences) as it always depends on availability in that moment, but of course we will do our best.
* Booking Engines – We are always happier if you made a direct booking with us, we always try to offer the best price for you on our website. But if you already booked via any Booking Engine and you would like to modify or cancel your booking, it will have to be done via that Booking Engine website.
* We are no Cash property – you can pay with valid credit card which is on your name. If you are using credit card on other name (any family member etc.) to accept this credit card, you will need to provide authorization of the owner. For more information, please contact us via email@example.com.
* Credit card issues – if the credit card is not valid, you booked with credit card on different name and authorization was not provided, on the card is not enough funds or the transaction is not allowed inside Spain, you will be notified and we will give you 24 hours to resolve this issue. If the issue is not resolved or you do not communicate with us, we reserve the right to cancel your booking.
* City tax changes – Barcelona city is charging each tourist city tax per person per night when staying/using hotels/hostels: – From 1st of April 2022 until 31st of March 2023 the city tax is 3.03 EUR per person per night. – From 1 st of April 2023 until 31st of March 2024 the city tax is 4.13 EUR per person per night.
More information can be found on : https://atc.gencat.cat/ca/tributs/ieet/quota-tributaria